ION Festival Posponed Until September 2021
ION Festival has been postponed due to COVID-19 outbreak.
Together, with our event partners and contacts on the ground in Albania, we are now at the final point of deciding if we are able to move forwards with this year’s event. As we are still not able to confirm the safe delivery of the festival, we have decided to postpone the debut edition of ION to 8th to 15th September 2021.
Compared to its neighbouring European countries, Albania is relatively unaffected by Coronavirus, however there is still a great deal of uncertainty ahead in terms of travel, quarantine restrictions, and the lifting of the ban on mass gatherings. We’ve left it as late as possible to make this call in the hope that the situation might change, but with the continued uncertainty and risk involved, we needed to finally make a decision.
We would like to thank all of you who had committed to join us in Dhërmi in September and the incredible support shown to a brand-new festival and our first ever overseas event. Unfortunately, paradise will need to wait.
Whilst we are devastated to have to postpone this year’s ION Festival, we know the wait will be worth it. We will be looking to replicate line-up like for like.
As promised, ticket holders have two options:
Option 1: Move your booking to 2021 – any amounts paid, except the deposit, will be automatically refunded. We are also offering 40€ in drink tokens to those moving to 2021.
Option 2: Cancel your booking and request a refund
To let us know what you would like to do with your booking follow the link on our website
By moving your booking to 2021 you will not only guarantee your spot, but also support ION and individuals that depend on us.
Please look after yourselves and your loved ones. We look forward to seeing you all in Dhërmi next year when conditions are much more favourable.